Welcome to Metropolis Welcome to Metropolis

NICE!

Your doing really great, knowing that you're just ten! Really nice, but was it even finished? It looked quite good, it's just plain good, i gave it a 4, just because of your age and then comparing it to this kind of quality movie, really nice. Although you should practice more on you tweening, a few tweens weren't going good.

Yusuf responds:

thanks for the 4 and 7!

Samurai Sword 9 Samurai Sword 9

Great one

Nice animation, some humor and original super powers, keep it going! One thing though, make the red-haired guys voice a little les low, it sounds too bad, kinda fucked it up it a bit. Still great movie.

4th of July '09 Animation 4th of July '09 Animation

Nice, but...

it was short, almost like a demo??? Though you made really nice fireworks, you should let them explode with more lines coming out. And make a tiny (one frame) yellow explosion, with the alpha at something like 50%. It'll look more realistic then.

Kwing responds:

Thanks for the review, it was meant to be better and 1776 frames, but I started making it like June 28th so I couldn't make it very extensive :(

Ness' Adventure Part 1 Ness' Adventure Part 1

The yo's?

Great movie, but the yo's dont seem to work, or do they do nothing?I tired clicking, nothing happened. Anyway it was a great movie. Good luck on Pt. 2

Rock-Candy responds:

They're not buttons, they're only there because liked to find them over at youtube.

Narwhals Narwhals

Shishkebab

It was awesome and very good animanted too, especially hard to make a good loop but u did very nice, also, the shishkebab didnt fit in the tone but that made it even better!

Baby Browning Ep1 Baby Browning Ep1

KEWL!

I like it alot, even if it is racist, then i will be a racist. I don't care.

And oh, jakeTHEseaPIRATE, 0/1000 is just as much as 0/5 or 0/2E^15

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Awesome!!!!

This flash animation is so full of detail that i watched it over and over again and kept interested, I am really looking forward to the next episode, and the other 39 episodes :P

PS: Baba rules.

Surgeon Bob [Episode One] Surgeon Bob [Episode One]

Make a menu

you should make a menu at the beginning of the movie. That way people will easily notice that there are/is an deleted scene('s). Further on the graphics were good but it's too bad it didn't last long.

Future Future

Fit greatly with the song.

It was a beatiful clip. I didn't know that people could make these kind of things with Flash 8. U should really make more of these kinda clips for music. maybe u could start making em for real dj's and stuff :P

Lynes 2 Lynes 2

Small but good

It's small but it has a nice style, even tough i didnt see lynes one YET. This looks good and i dont really have much more to say about it. Too bad you are gonna stop lynes but maybe your 3D movies will be good too. I look forward to see some of your movies.